The vast majority of teachers who use Nearpod are rocking their instruction, yet may only be using it as a suped-up PowerPoint, or as a quick way to grade a quiz. As great as those two are, Nearpod do a lot more to revolutionize your teaching practice.
In this week’s #PioNearChat, led by Lauren Boucher, we’ll be discussing ways to bring the “wow!” to your classroom and take Nearpod to the next level. Join us on Tuesday July 28th at 7:00 pm EST. We’ll address the following points about “thinking outside the pod” with Nearpod:
- What is the most creative way you’ve used Nearpod for whole group instruction?
- What’s the most creative way you’ve used Nearpod for small groups or individual students?
- What is the most creative way you’ve used Nearpod outside of your classroom?
- What is the most creative way your students have used Nearpod?
- What features could be added to Nearpod to allow more room for creative use?
The best way to learn how to use a new tool is to dig in and play. Having a conversation with PioNears and other dedicated users will help you transform the way you use Nearpod to engage and motivate your students. Join us for a conversation next Tuesday, July 28th at 7pm EST/4pm PST on Twitter, and don’t forget to use #PioNearChat!